Ears piercing for children and adults
Ears piercing is a very popular procedure in our salon, as we have experienced beauticians and a great selection of earrings.
How ears piercing is done in HairRiga?
1. Both sides of the earlobe are cleansed with an alcohol prep pad. Allow 30 seconds for the alcohol to dry.
2. A marking pen is used to mark the precise spot where the ear will be pierced.
3. Look in the mirror to confirm that the proper spot has been marked. The marking will then be carefully wiped off, leaving just a hint of a dot.
4. The seal of the blister pack is then peeled off without removing the cartridge containing the piercing earring and clasp, thus ensuring sterility.
5. The cartridge is now loaded onto the instrument without touching it.
6. Once the cartridge is properly attached, the blister pack is lifted off. Neither piercing earring nor clasp were touched at any stage.
7. The point of the piercing earring is lined up precisely with the mark on the ear.
8. The instrument’s handle is then squeezed and the ear is gently pierced with the piercing earring. The clasp is positioned at the same time, assuring the proper distance between earlobe and clasp.
9. At this point, the instrument is released and removed with a gentle downward motion.
10. Finally your ear piercing specialist will give you advice on the proper after piercing care.
Prices for ears piercing
15 € Ears piercing
10 € Ear piercing
6 € Surgical earrings
3 € One earring
12-30 € Titanium earrings